We’ve got some fantastic news to share! Today we are thrilled to announce that 10,000 developers from across the world have joined the NDEV Mobile program since the launch in 2011. Our popular mobile developer program gives developers more options, flexibility and control on how our Dragon speech technology can be integrated into some of the most innovative apps on the market. Through the power of Dragon, NDEV Mobile supports over 20 languages for voice recognition and over 30 for text-to-speech. We have something for everyone!Getting to this 10,000 developer mark truly is remarkable. We have also had some major accomplishments along the way that we are equally thrilled about.
Some of these highlights include:
- NDEV Mobile voice transaction volume has increased 384% in the last six months
- 70% of all developers are working to develop apps across multiple languages
- 60% of participating developers are located outside of the U.S.
- NDEV Mobile apps being developed for Android, Windows Phone 7 and those supporting HTTP interface have increased 47% in the last six months
- More than 50% of developers participate in NDEV Mobile’s advanced support programs
What a successful run we have had so far – and rest assured we aren’t slowing down anytime soon! From lifestyle and food to gaming and translation apps, we helped voice-enable some of the most popular apps on the market. We want to thank all of the developers for helping us achieve such an impressive number. We really couldn’t have done it without our active developer community who are always ready to give us great feedback that has elevated this program to what it is today. We promise we won’t stop listening!
Now where to go from here? Well, we are going to continue making NDEV Mobile accessible to all developers who want to bring the exciting speech experience to their mobile app. And with all of the fantastic apps hitting the market powered by Dragon, we don’t think it will be long until we hit our next major milestone!
No related posts.Tags: NDEV, NDEV Mobile