That’s the question we wanted answered last week on the Swype Facebook page – where we posted a week’s worth of trivia questions and awarded the winners some awesome Swype swag. And we found ourselves some true Swype aficionados! Congrats to our five winners: Gireesh, Attila, Chris, Kit Yam Tse and Steven!
So, what did we learn?
- You can easily switch your language on Swype by holding down the space bar (gesture – swipe from the Swype button to the space bar).
- There are 15 emoticons to choose from on the secondary pop-up menu.
- Silver is the only keyboard theme that does not feature a ‘glow’ on key press.
- Chinese, Japanese and Korean are the 3 languages that have a keypad mode layout for text input.
- Swype supports 3 different keyboard layouts for tablets – the original keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split keyboard.
Like Swype on Facebook to learn even more Swype tips and tricks.
No related posts.